Thursday, March 17, 2011

Class Tomorrow

Now that your proposals are taking form, I will give a short talk on a few technical issues related to landscape construction that you all will benefit from.  The talk will start at 1:15pm in room 208.  It will last about an hour and then we will have short desk crits in studio.

I will schedule a pinup for next Friday with outside reviewers (INDA, Chula Landscape, Practioners).  For tomorrow, I want to see your drawings to a regular scale (1:500, 1:1000, whatever) and multiple sections, plans, and site analysis diagrams.  On Tuesday I told each of you specifically what to do so I expect to see a lot.

Your midterm review grades will also be distributed tomorrow....

Best,
Aj. Nilay

1 comment:

  1. Just found this blog...glad to see there's landscape for inda
    where was this when i was studying???
    :(
    best to all landscaper

    ReplyDelete