Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Next Meeting Time?


Official class will not be held on Friday for Makha Bucha.  It is important that we meet soon to keep you on track for the midreview.  We can meet individually for our next session which means we can arrange a session that is most convenient for you.  I am available…


Thursday from 8am to 11am and 3pm to 5pm @Arch Library
Friday from 9am to 2pm @ TCDC
Saturday from 9am to 6pm @ TCDC

Please comment with your preferred 30 minute timeslot.  If it is impossible for you to meet at any of these times, please let me know.  Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I'm having some problems with my computer, it's still at the shop getting fixed. I'll probably meet you on Saturday at 4pm.
    However my TCDC membership has expired, would it be ok to meet at kiosk, right outside tcdc?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do on sat 2 pm ka, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be at tcdc from 1 to 5. if you have not signed up yet, please reply

    ReplyDelete