Monday, January 24, 2011

More readings :) (phed)



I've uploaded some interesting readings I have to my skydrive and would like to share them with you guys. Follow the link and you will find the following documents:

- The Agency of Mapping : Speculation, Critique and Invention (James Corner)
- Slash City (Nan Ellin)
- New Patterns in Urban Design - Article from AD Magazine (Brian McGrath + Victoria Marshall)
- Program Primer v1.0 (WORK)
- Mapping the Unmappable (Stan Allen)
- Horizontality : Spreads and Densities (James Corner)
- Emergence of Landscape Urbanism (Grahame Shane)

Enjoy! :) I personally like The last 2; Horizontality and Emergence of Landscape Urbanism as it seems to relate to the contextual forces that influence the seemingly unplanned growth of Bangkok urbanism. I'll update with more findings later... I'm still reading through these papers :)

1 comment: